Thursday, November 17, 2011

holiday head attire

I love brody's preschool!  Not just because they take my child for a large chunk of the day, but they do super cute projects!  Last Christmas i mentioned the brody caroler which was quite amusing, and this year, especially recently, he's come home with a slew of holiday hats.  Here's what's come through our doors:
Halloween Boo
His class started discussing native americans in preperation for thanksgiving and each kid was given a native american name.  If I were to choose brody's name I probably would have chosen "He-who-talks-without-stopping" but his teachers are much nicer and gave him the cute name Fire Wolf.
The day of his thanksgiving feast he came home with this pilgrim attire:
Yesterday was my favorite... gobble gobble!
So take this as inspiration and design your own holiday head attire!  Make it work!

3 comments:

Rob and Jana said...

turkey hat is definitely the best!

Kristine said...

I like the BOO hat, I've never seen that before!

Caroline said...

Cute hats, too bad I didn't look until now. Got any Christmas hat ideas? Emily had to come up with a Native American name for preschool too. We just used Bighorse since that's Aunt Liz's new last name.